me: 24, nyc, works with kids. email: isabelthespy [at] gmail [dot] com. this place: like emails from me to the internet, if the internet were my best friend. feminism. cartoons. poetry. andy samberg. fat acceptance. education issues. working with kids. things that fall under the irritating phrase "social justice issues." books. too many words. profanity. things that are pretty but not twee. stupid internet humor. pop music. non-pop music. pop culture. rants about pop culture. questions i can't answer. love.
"Isabelle had been for some time capable of very strong, if very transient emotions...." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side Of Paradise
- howtolistentomusic likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- nickminichino reblogged this from isabelthespy and added:
- winstonwolfe likes this
- treatyoselfartie likes this
- abbyjean likes this
- isabelthespy reblogged this from andyhutchins
- jamiesoncox said: She’d have +2 now! She’s too fast for me!
- katherinestasaph said: I guess what gets me: “There is every chance that I will never get nominated for another National Magazine Award because of it.” no. no, there isn’t every chance, come on.
- andyhutchins posted this
Page 1 of 1